Genesis Framework is the best, fast, and very secure WordPress theme framework. It comes with built-in SEO settings, so you no longer need to install other WordPress SEO plugins for SEO purposes.
This Framework made by StudioPress is sold with various price variants to help the child theme purchased. However, for the standard price of this Framework it is sold at $ 59.95. If you want to buy it, you can go to the Genesis Framework purchase page.
You can build a beautiful and professional website in minutes using this great Framework. Many well-known bloggers and business owners trust this Framework and use it for their websites. Even the WordPress founders recommended Genesis as the best Framework. This Child Theme from Genesis Framework can be used for any website.
Genesis has excellent support for premium and professional child themes and plugins. This Framework and all its items are markup schemas ready for better display of search results.
You will need minimal coding knowledge to customize the Genesis Framework child themes to your needs. This Theme Framework is the best choice for developers, web designers, photographers, business owners, and bloggers.
Genesis Framework v3.3.3 (Latest 2020) Features
The details of the latest features that will be obtained if you download the Genesis Framework Nulled v3.3.3 are as follows.
- Markup Schema
- Built-in SEO Settings
- Standard Premium In-Build Widget
- Great after-sales support
- Light theme coding
- Professional Coding
- Added new features regularly
- Very few coding requirements
- Loads faster on all devices
- Supported child themes
- Minimal size (only 380Kb-390Kb)
- Instant lifetime updates and on the dashboard
- Custom logo and favicon support
- Secure your website from hackers
- Customizable header
- Pre-built custom page templates
- Theme Customizer
- Supports multiple colors
- Featured content widget
- Supports Gutenberg
Genesis Framework v3.3.3 Change Log:
The Latest Genesis Nulled 3.3.3 adds support for Gutenberg 7.9 and future block editor adjustments. Some of the other notable changes are:
- Accessibility: Adds headings as
<article>elements to increase screen reader UX when using the rotor to view all items on the page.
missing_callbackpermission to the public Genesis REST route to prevent notifications under WordPress 5.5.
- Converts “Enable automatic updates” in WordPress 5.5 to the text describing where to enable Genesis update checking.
- Improved standards for admin CSS.
- Disable theme support for
genesis-lazy-load-imagesunder WordPress 5.5. WordPress 5.5 adds lazy loading images by default.
- Fixed: Block Editor – prevent the editor from crashing if Genesis sidebar is active.
- Fixed: Block Editor – make sure the Genesis sidebar icon is visible.
- Disabled Genesis Translations plugin when upgraded to Genesis 3.3.1.
- Enable language pack updates to work on multisite WordPress as long as the primary site uses the Genesis theme.
To see a demo of this Framework, please visit the following link.
For those of you who want to try this Framework Theme, please download the Genesis Framework via the provided link.
- Download via Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pgftzpd6pxbei24/genesis-framework-v3.3.3.zip
- Download via 4shared: https://www.4shared.com/zip/64YvCa9Sea/genesis-framework-v333.html
Last Updated on August 11, 2020